Tuesday, June 7, 2016

To be a CTR Person- to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7!!!
The Ultimate Choice
Of all the choices you will ever make, one choice supersedes all others-the ultimate choice. This one choice will help you to always make correct decisions for the remainder of your life. This one choice, The Ultimate Choice, is your keystone for being the best student and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice.
THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is:
To be a CTR Person-to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7!!!
Mr. Haymore
This quote written by Mr. Haymore is a very impactful statement in my life. This statement has allowed me to get through my sophomore year in a very positive and fun way. When ever I was stuck between two very important decisions in my 10th grade year this statement helped me pick the best one out of it. Whatever decisions I took there was never a single time I would end up regretting it. This statement got me through some very difficult and rough times in my life this 2015-2016 year. If there is something I would do for sure in life is always look back to this quote so it can remind that I should always choose the right 24/7 no matter what. Thank You Mr. Haymore!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment