Friday, June 3, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today
  1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?
1.Drugs 4.Constant need to look good
2.Study Pressure 5.Drinking & Smoking
3.Pressure in a relationship 6.Social Media
  1. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about it?
One of the major challenges in my life is the constant pressure to excel in all aspects of life. Another challenge that gets to me is the constant need to look good, in other words very insecure about my appearance and body image. For the education challenge I am trying to balance my grades and keep them up i want to excel in all aspects of my life and whatever it’s involved in. On the appearance part I am trying to work out as much as i can to have my life balanced and my body as well. So i can no longer feel insecure about my appearance.   
  1. How does a CTR person help you to overcome any challenges you may face?
By being a CTR person it helps me overcome many of these challenges because it helps me remind myself not to do something wrong or stupid to get the easy way out in what I want to achieve. And it helps me remind myself how the hard way out is always the best and right way.
  1. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
Talking to them is the best way to make them realize that what they’re doing is wrong. Although I know that us teens think that talking it out is the best choice to make us feel better, but it really is because you get to hear yourself and you realize by your own that everything you’re
going through is absurd because at the end it has no point to over think about it.
  1. Reflection: What is the greatest need that teens have?

The most important thing a teen seeks for in their teenage life is attention, to know and make sure they matter to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment