Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation
  1. Some things I liked about this class were the videos that came along the SSS that gave us and example of what each of them meant. I also enjoyed doing the medical research each morning to start my day off well informed.
  2. One thing I didn't like about this class was the music because since we have it real early in the morning then I hear this kind of music and really tired then it makes me really sleepy.
  3. I have no recommendations for improving this class at all other than the music and maybe watching even more videos on people choosing the right all over the world.
  4. A highlight for me int his class was to every day come in to accomplish a medical research career and inform myself about all the kind of careers there are available in the medical field.
  5. I feel like I did my best in this class but at the same time I feel like I didn't because I feel like I could've done way better than my sufficient effort in this class.
  6. I was constantly reading and writing in my life Planning Goals Journal but ever since Volleyball tryouts and then me being on the team and going to my practices its been really hard to keep but I will do my best this weekend to catch up. I do read them but I haven't been able to give myself some time to actually write and reflect on it.
  7. Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because I do believe that it will make me go far and help me accomplish all of my goals.
  8. I will teach others what Mr. Haymore taught me best to always choose the right because you will receive things back both physically mentally and emotionally. and best believe they will be good things..
  9. I will always remember Mr. Haymore being so happy and positive all the time and how he taught us to always CTR no matter what, 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment