Friday, May 13, 2016

World Records
  1. The World Record
        Holocaust Survivor Israel Kristal as World’s Oldest Living Man
  1. The World Record Holder
Kristal claims the title of the age of 112 years and 178 days old
  1. When The World Record Was Set
        It was set on March 11, 2016
  1. Pictures
    Israel Kristal oldest man full image
  1. Favorite World Records
Heaviest Birth Triplets
Largest Afro(female)
Largest Tongue
Stretchiest Skin
Most Children Delivered At A Single Birth To Survive
  1. Why I’m Fascinated
I am fascinated with all of these world records because they are something to leave you mouth opened with these are incredible. To me they are something I would’ve never thought of that could actually happen.
  1. Would You Like To Break A World Record? If Yes, Which Record And Why? If No, Why Not?
Of course I would like to break a world record. I would want to break a record of most athletic/sportiest girl or most crimes solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment